A Team of Nonalcoholic and Alcoholic Beverage Suppliers
Want to Join Our Team?
*Take a look at our Current opening and see if there is a job right for you!!!
Golden Beverage Company employs over 100 people. Each person contributes to the success of the company through their hard work, dedication & passion. There are many amazing opportunities at Golden Beverage for those who are seeking something different each day and are willing to work hard and provide excellent service to our customers.
Golden Beverage Company offers excellent benefit packages including; Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Vacation and more.
Golden Beverage Company is dedicated to Equal employment opportunities. Golden Beverage does not and shall not discriminate against a person because of his or her race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, handicap, military or veteran’s status. It is the policy of the company to implement equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or disability. Decisions on employment will be based so as to further the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity under federal and state laws.
Golden Beverage Company will ensure that recruiting, hiring, promotion, educational and transfer decisions are in accord with the above principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and based upon valid position requirements. Golden Beverage Company also will ensure that all other personnel actions such as, but not limited to, compensation (including rates of pay), benefits, layoffs, rehires, terminations, education tuition assistance and social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Route Delivery Driver
Deliver and rotate product and collect required payment while providing a “best in class” customer service level and developing outstanding customer relationships in assigned market. Complete proper paperwork for each account and reconcile at end of day. Responsible for the daily pre-trip inspection of vehicle, as well as adherence to all Safety policies and procedures. Develop and maintain solid interdepartmental relationships, including effective and consistent communication. Build the business at every opportunity and continually support and embrace the Golden Beverage Vision.
*Must be 21 or older
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Highly professional, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and able to accurately attend to details and spot errors when reviewing load sheets and completing paperwork. Basic math skills, including adding and subtracting numbers;
- Displays a high energy level and demonstrated ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment both individually and as part of a team;
- Needs to be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and practice ethical conduct;
- Commitment to safety program and dedication to Vision/Mission;
- Reports to work on a regular and timely basis, and ensures that work responsibilities are covered when absent;
- Extended hours may be required as service needs dictate;
- Ability to handle stress;
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive a truck to deliver product;
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms, bend, stoop, walk and occasionally climb when unloading trucks for delivery;
- Able to regularly lift or carry up to 40 lbs. (case of beer) and occasionally push/pull up to 170 lbs. (keg of beer);
- Must be able to repeatedly lift, push, pull or carry product;
- Able to maneuver a dolly effectively.